Arnette House, Inc. has an online donation page where you can donate to us using your debit or credit card.
If you would like to mail in a donation, please download this donation form and send it in with your check (payable to Arnette House, Inc.)
For more information about donating, please call 352-622-4432 or email email@example.com.
To learn about other ways to give to Arnette House, Inc. through trusts, wills, stocks and property, please consult a tax attorney of your choice.
In-kind donations of items useful in the operation of Arnette House are greatly appreciated. Paper goods, food supplies, and personal care items are some examples of “in-kind” donations. See our shelter “Wish List” for more ideas. Donations of tickets to recreational and entertainment events are a wonderful way to help the youth in our shelter be involved in our community and learn positive leisure and recreational activities.
Holiday & Event Donations
We have youth in our shelter 365 days a year – including holidays – and these can be especially trying times for estranged families. Gifts, gift cards, and special meals are a great way to offer comfort and support.
Holiday Wish List:
- Gift cards to the mall or other teen appropriate stores.
- Gift cards to fast food restaurants.
- Gift cards for personal services such as manicure, pedicures, or haircuts.
- Teen girl hair accessories and styling tools
- “Sayings” and picture t-shirts for teen girls sizes M, L, XL, for teen boys size M, L, XL
- Teen girl silver toned jewelry
- Teen boy wallet
- Teen boy no-show socks black and white
Shelter Wish List
There are many items that would be very helpful to have on hand here at Arnette House. If you can donate, or know someone who would like to donate items on the list below, please contact Pamela Zeljak, Community Development Coordinator at 352-622-4432 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Size Deodorant, stick style (male and female) *always in need
- Full Size Body Wash (men’s and women’s) *current need
- Full Size Toothpaste
- Full Size Shampoo
- Wooden Handle Soft Bristle Brushes
- Wide Tooth Combs
- Clothing (t-shirts, jeans, shorts)
- Socks (new) *always in need
- Underwear (assorted sizes – new) *always in need
- Jackets (winter – new or lightly used)
- Comforters / Blankets
- Wash Cloths
- Sheets (Twin)
- Teen appropriate Activity Books
- Long Jump Ropes with Wooden Handles
- Hula Hoops
- YA Fiction/Non-Fiction Books
- Craft Kits
- Movie Passes
- Gift Cards (Movies, Museums, Bookstores, Mall, Restaurants, etc.)
- Board Games *current need
- Playing Cards
The Arnette House, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Ref. # CH26251, by calling toll-free (800-435-7532) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Your gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please consult your tax consultant.